Members Pins & Patches

Forums:

Hello,
I'm a new member and would like to know if there is talk of designing an Members Hat Pin and Patches. I would like display my membersship on my legion cap as well as on my club vest. I'm a member of my local radio club.

Christopher Anderson
KD0LFA

carrierguy

June 14, 2012 - 1:41pm

Hi Chris...Yes, there are several pin ideas under consideration right now, however we don't know yet when they will be available. Right now, National Flag & Emblem Sales does have a TALARC polo shirt available. Will let everyone know when the pins are imminent.

k5rob

June 20, 2012 - 2:43pm

I also would like pins and even patches for my vest. I have been a member of the ALR since 2006 and would like a patch or even a rocker for the ALR patch. The TALARC is a very good idea and a great way to serve the public. Bravo Zulu to the creators.

WSloan

June 29, 2012 - 2:26pm

Now that's a thought. A TALARC patch with ALR artwork, or an ALR patch with TALARC artwork? Seems a natural for those of us who enjoy motorcycling AND ham radio. And a great way to get the ALR interested in EMCOM and in supporting community activities with some sophisticated and mobile radio/TV/digital gear.

Mac50

September 6, 2012 - 5:19pm

Any update on the pins/patches?

WSloan

September 21, 2012 - 12:06pm

Pins are available now! Go to www.legion.org/hamradio for information. Also available at www.emblem.legion.org. I'm still working on the patches...stay tuned.

Bill

WSloan

October 4, 2012 - 1:37pm

Everyone, what should the patch look like? We're considering a 3" or 3.5" cloth patch similar to the pin design at legion.org/hamradio link above. Any ideas for an alternate design? Favorites?

Bill, NZ9S
TALARC

Diane

January 1, 2013 - 11:32pm

Any chance that a car magnetic sign could be done also? And regular decals/bumper stickers for those that dont mind messing up their vehicles. ;-)
I would love a magsign to add to my support ribbons & legion sign, adding in a ham callsign as soon as I can get one made since I just got my vanity call.

Thanks,
Diane (WG3EEK was KB3ZPG)

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Type the characters you see in this picture.
Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.