TALARC Shirts

Forums:

By the way, TALARC shirts are available in any style or color you choose from National Flag and Emblem Sales.

AC8AL

April 1, 2013 - 9:43pm

Thank you for that update. Some lighter color shirts in the summer months will be nice.

Best regards,
Rich "Doc" AC8AL

captpaulb

May 6, 2013 - 9:38am

Where in EMBLEM SALES do I go to find the TALARC shirts ??

carrierguy

May 28, 2013 - 12:35pm

Just click on the shirt photo on the main TALARC webpage under Emblem Sales at the bottom.

mblanding

May 7, 2013 - 7:26pm

I have found EMBLEM Sales to be completely unresponsive with respect to orders for the TALARC shirt. I ordered one on March 28, 2013, and as of May 7,2013, I still have not received the shirt. Hopefully there will be some alternative developed in the future.

Matt Blanding, K4FNX

WSloan

May 8, 2013 - 11:20am

Matt, I'll make a request to Emblem to see what's taking so long. I ordered a shirt myself in March but it was delivered less than 4 weeks later (the shirts are sent out for custom work). I noted above that someone mentioned calling special orders for different styles, colors, and text...you can get anything prepared. We will have Amateur Radio patches soon, and even an emergency safety vest that can be custom lettered to your club or call.

Bill, NZ9S

WSloan

May 8, 2013 - 2:03pm

Matt, the shirt has shipped, and if you would like a tracking number the Emblem customer service folks will certainly give it to you...I don't want to put it here on the forum!

Bill, NZ9S

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Type the characters you see in this picture.
Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.