Monday, Feb. 22
Tuesday, Feb. 23
Wednesday, Feb. 24
- Commander's Message: The Washington Conference at 50
- Washington Conference Opening, 8 a.m. | Watch video
- Steve Robertson, Director, Legislative briefing, 8:45 a.m.
- Jerry Johnson, Military DES Representation, 10 a.m.
- Verna Jones, Appeals Unit, Board of Veterans’ Appeals, VA&R, 11 a.m.
- Kristen Cunningham, Director of Business Operations, 1 p.m.
- Advocacy Training, Ron Abrams, 1:30 to 4 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 25
Friday, Feb. 26
Sunday, Feb. 28
- “Veterans on Campus” Education Symposium, 1-6 p.m. | Video
Monday, March 1
Tuesday, March 2
- Commander's Call, 8:30-11 a.m.
- Clarence E. Hill, 8:35 a.m. | Watch video
- William J. Lynne II, Deputy Secretary of Defense, 8:45 a.m.
- Rep. John Boozman, House Committee on Veterans' Affairs, 9:05 a.m.
- Eric Shinseki, Secretary, Department of Veterans Affairs, 9:25 a.m. | Watch video
- Ray Jefferson, Assistant Secretary of Veterans Employment and Training Service, 9:45 a.m.
- Distinguished Public Service Award presentation, 10:10 a.m.| Watch video
- Rep. Jim Marshall (Ga., 8th District), Committee on Armed Services, U.S. House of Representatives, 10:25 a.m.| Video
- Commander Hill visits the hill
- Small Business Development Task Force, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Foreign Relations State Deparment Reception, 6-8 p.m.
Wednesday, March 3
- National Commander's Luncheon 12:15-2 p.m.
Marty Callaghan, (202) 263-5758 or (202) 215-8644; email@example.com