Memorial Day

May 26, 2014

View more events in the calendar.

Elaine Pursell

May 16, 2014 - 8:07pm

Thanks to all who have serviced our country

Rebecca N. Kelly

May 19, 2014 - 5:39pm

My Family left Blood,Sweat and Tears on this soil, and help make it what is today. That's what keeps me pushing on, yes, Salute a Veteran
,Pledge our Flag,Say a prayer for the one's gone before us, and each other, and, GIVE GOD THE GLORY.

Gene u4

May 21, 2014 - 10:33pm

God bless you and God bless America.

Cub Scout Pack 539 Little Egg Harbor

May 20, 2014 - 4:52pm

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Gordon Mack

May 21, 2014 - 12:02am

Semper Fidelis!!!!

Lisset Jimenez-Mora

May 21, 2014 - 3:09pm

My dearest hero, from us this message is a small token of our deepest gratitude for the huge sacrifice you have made for your country and family. Thank you for keeping us safe. As an Army wife and mother
thank you once again!!!

Ken McCourt

May 23, 2014 - 9:58am

I served my country but was never in harms way. So many of my peers served and gave the ultimate sacrifice. I thank God for them this Memorial Day. May we remain a country under one God, the land of the free and the home of the brave - Amen

Jimmy Loudenslager

May 23, 2014 - 10:59am

May we remember our Brothers and Sisters who but them self's in harms way so we can have our Freedoms. This is a Great Nation and I'm Proud to be American and a Member of the Legion. Since I was a young boy from boy scout meetings @ the legion in Philadelphia to winning the American Legion National Drum Corp Championship in Miami FL in 1974 than Navy in Jan. 1975 end of Vietnam Conflict to coming down with Legionaries Disease with Coma @ Williamsport in 2010..The Legion is the best of keeping with True America Life........

Olga Roemer Knecht

May 24, 2014 - 9:01am

When I returned back home from Operation Desert Storm, in May- June 1991, in Travis Aiforce Base,CA,
I did not have a family to meet me. I think that there were few of us, like me, who did not have a family to come and to bring cheers and flowers or just to get us home. But There was an American Legion of San Francisco and Bay area TRAVIS AFB who met us and greaeted us and huged us and welcome us and me back to American soil.I dont know how it would be if it was not becuause of American Legion. I never had an opportunity to thank you and now I am thanking you. Thank you. Olga E Roemer Knecht

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Refresh Type the characters you see in this picture.
Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.