Google +LinkedInPinterestYouTubeInstagramTwitterFacebook

K9TAL and the Group de KB7GQY

Forums:

Happy Day,

Joined Post 19 Lehi Utah two nights ago. Something I should have done when I enlisted back in '81. Among their announcements was the existence of the Legion's Amateur Radio group.

I have been so active in many things and moved many times, so my ham gear got stored. Been pulling it out as I come across it. I have a mobile and hand held 2-meter, 10-meter mobile. Last I recall my license is a Tech+ from back during that era of conversion.

Here is an invitation for you to join me at www.ArmedZilla.com. Being a Founding Partner of TeamVeteran and friend of ArmedZilla Founder David Johnson, we look forward to connecting with you there also.

Terry Kohler, KB7GQY, CITRMS, Vetrepreneur
​Team Veteran LLC, SDVOSB, Founding Partner
www.TeamVeteran.org
US Air Force '81-'88
Veteran Business Advisory Council Member, www.NaVOBA.com
​Regional Advocate, www.BuyVeteran.com
Military Steering Committee Co-Chair, Statue of Responsibility Foundation, www.SORFoundation.org
Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee
LegalShield & IDentity Theft Shield, www.TalkToday.us

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Refresh Type the characters you see in this picture.
Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.

Tell us what you think