Google +LinkedInPinterestYouTubeInstagramTwitterFacebook

K9TAL and the Group de KB7GQY

Forums:

Happy Day,

Joined Post 19 Lehi Utah two nights ago. Something I should have done when I enlisted back in '81. Among their announcements was the existence of the Legion's Amateur Radio group.

I have been so active in many things and moved many times, so my ham gear got stored. Been pulling it out as I come across it. I have a mobile and hand held 2-meter, 10-meter mobile. Last I recall my license is a Tech+ from back during that era of conversion.

Here is an invitation for you to join me at www.ArmedZilla.com. Being a Founding Partner of TeamVeteran and friend of ArmedZilla Founder David Johnson, we look forward to connecting with you there also.

Terry Kohler, KB7GQY, CITRMS, Vetrepreneur
‚ÄčTeam Veteran LLC, SDVOSB, Founding Partner
www.TeamVeteran.org
US Air Force '81-'88
Veteran Business Advisory Council Member, www.NaVOBA.com
‚ÄčRegional Advocate, www.BuyVeteran.com
Military Steering Committee Co-Chair, Statue of Responsibility Foundation, www.SORFoundation.org
Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee
LegalShield & IDentity Theft Shield, www.TalkToday.us

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Refresh Type the characters you see in this picture.
Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.

Tell us what you think