Google +LinkedInPinterestYouTubeInstagramTwitterFacebook

New Jersey Legionaire

Forums:

I finally got the NJ Sate Commander to post an article on TALARC. Front page no less....How about a member contacting the State Commander in each state and help get the word out....
http://www.evergreeneditions.com/publication/?m=26416&l=1#{"page":1,"issue_id":197422}

73 WA2VFK

AC8AL

March 5, 2014 - 9:20am

In West Michigan our TALARC members did storm spotting, damage assessment photos, and radio relay work after a tornado went through on November 17th last year. I sent an article and photos to the Department of Michigan at their request. They did not publish the article. What they did do was state that TALARC did respond, posted a couple of the photos went sent them (not the best two but at least it was something), and tell the readers that if they have questions about TALARC to contact me. They gave my correct phone number but unfortunately messed up on the email address.

Even with that little bit of information in the paper it has generated a good response. I am pleased. I will send in more information for a future publication.

Best regards,
AC8AL

N2VEO

April 4, 2014 - 4:55pm

Thanks I join after reading the artical.
73's

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Refresh Type the characters you see in this picture.
Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.

Tell us what you think