We've revised the Paid Up For Life program and streamlined the application process.
Current members may now enroll in the Paid Up For Life program online or can print a personalized application and mail in their payment. Pay in full or choose 12 monthly installments.
- No more renewal notices. No more paying annual dues.
- No more worrying, "Did I renew my membership or not?"
- Join the other 180,000 PUFL Legionnaires in saying, "I believe in The American Legion and what it's doing. I’m in this for the long haul."
- Avoid future dues increases. No matter what inflation does, you never have to pay another penny in dues.
- Lifetime subscription to The American Legion Magazine!
Each Paid Up For Life member receives a permanent plastic card, as well as an annual paper card to verify continuing membership in The American Legion. The annual card is mailed in July of each year.
To get your Paid Up For Life membership now,
click the link below and get your personalized offer.
For more information about the Paid Up For Life program,
contact customer service at (800) 433-3318.
For Post and Department Officers (Effective July 1, 2015)
- The October 2009 paper application with rate chart will no longer be accepted.
- Applications received at National in three ways:
- On-Line application (from above)
- Printable applications—Member or Post obtains rate quote from clicking above and printing out the pre-filled application for mailing to the National address
- Call Customer Service Specialist- 1-800-433-3318 and they will fill out application over the phone or mail application to member