Shop Online at Emblem Sales
Google +LinkedInPinterestYouTubeInstagramTwitterFacebook

Veteran Services: Education


You've earned the right to a higher education through your service in the U.S. Armed Forces. But how do you use your GI Bill benefits? Which version is right for you? The Legion can help answer questions about state and/or federal education benefits, who can use them, and how long.


« Back to Education News

Options available for repaying advances

Options available for repaying advances

VA's Debt Management Center (DMC) recently sent out letters advising veterans of their options for repaying the advance payment of education benefits they received for this past fall term.

If you are having trouble reaching DMC over the phone in regards to advance payment recoupment, you can also contact VA's Education Call Center (ECC) toll-free at (888) 442-4551 or visit for instructions on how to submit payments. You may also go to

More in Veterans Education Center