Shop Online at Emblem Sales
Google +LinkedInPinterestYouTubeInstagramTwitterFacebook

Veteran Services: State Education Benefits


You've earned the right to a higher education through your service in the U.S. Armed Forces. But how do you use your GI Bill benefits? Which version is right for you? The Legion can help answer questions about state and/or federal education benefits, who can use them, and how long.

State Education Benefits

« Back to State Education Benefits


Connecticut Veterans Tuition Waiver:
Tuition waivers for veterans cover 100 percent of tuition for General Fund course at all public colleges and universities and 50 percent for Extension Fund and summer courses at Connecticut State Universities.
Eligibility: National Guard member with at least ninety days active-duty service. Veterans must be honorably discharged and Connecticut residents for at least one year upon enrolling in college.

Connecticut Department of Higher Education Veterans Program Approval
- School Approval Unit

61 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105-2326
Phone: (860) 947-1816
Fax: (860) 947-1310

Connecticut Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship Training
200 Folly Brook Boulevard
Wethersfield, CT 06109-1114
Phone: (860) 263-6085
Fax: (860) 263-6088