You've earned the right to a higher education through your service in the U.S. Armed Forces. But how do you use your GI Bill benefits? Which version is right for you? The Legion can help answer questions about state and/or federal education benefits, who can use them, and how long.

State Education Benefits

« Back to State Education Benefits



Oklahoma National Guard Tuition
Waiver Program:

The program waives the tuition (additional fees not included) at state supported 2 and 4 year colleges.
Eligibility: National Guard service member and must be at least a half-time student. Program is for baccalaureate degree only.

State of Oklahoma Department of
Vocational Rehabilitation:

This is a program that is available to assist individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Services include testing, psychological evaluation, medical examination, and counseling services. In some cases Vocational Rehabilitation pays tuition, fees, books, and supply costs.
Eligibility: A veteran of the Armed Forces of the United States and a resident of Oklahoma.

P.O. Box 53067
Capitol Station
Oklahoma City, OK 73152
Phone: 405-951-3400
Phone: 800-845-8476
Fax: 405-522-4551