You've earned the right to a higher education through your service in the U.S. Armed Forces. But how do you use your GI Bill benefits? Which version is right for you? The Legion can help answer questions about state and/or federal education benefits, who can use them, and how long.

Questions & Answers

« Back to Education Questions & Answers

I want to attend a non-degree-granting college. Can I use my GI Bill benefits to cover it?

Effective Oct. 1, 2011, the Post-9/11 GI Bill, Chapter 33, allows students to attend non-college degree (NCD) programs, on-the-job and apprenticeship training, flight programs and correspondence training.

Thursday, November 3, 2011 - 2:59pm