Shop Online at Emblem Sales
Google +LinkedInPinterestYouTubeInstagramTwitterFacebook

Veteran Services: Finance Questions


You're working, and you've got a family that depends on you - both now and down the road. Where do you invest your money? Do you borrow against the equity in your house? Through a preferred provider relationship with USAA, The American Legion can provide expert financial advice to just about any question.

Questions & Answers

« Back to Finance Questions & Answers

Financial Questions & Answers


I was laid off in 2009 and 2010, and I have 2009- -2011 taxes to do very soon, and I can’t afford to pay the tax companies the amount they want. My return has to be itemized so there may be two or three different forms. Who in Orange County, Calif., can do this for me? Please reply ASAP. Thank You. - Vince


If you’re a servicemember check out for tools and assistance, or visit the nearest tax assistance office at the military installation nearest you. Otherwise, check with your local United Way about their Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. Good luck!