American Legion members can receive free, no obligation, competitive price quotes on interstate moving, in-transit storage and personal property protection coverage.
American Legion families enjoy competitive discounts on professional packing, moving, and storage services from Allied Van Lines. With over 80 years in the moving industry, and over 10 years of dedicated service to Legionnaires, trust your next relocation with an industry leader. Call, click, or email to request a free, no obligation quote on your next move.
As you know, being a part of an organization like The American Legion gives you access to some discounts and deals not offered to the general public. But, have you ever wondered why you should consider purchasing services or goods through your organization? The power of buying as a group allows companies to offer priority service levels that are typically reserved for large corporations. By supporting The American Legion Relocation Program, your single transaction becomes part of a program that has helped thousands of Legionnaires relocate for the past three decades.
Allied Van Lines is a proud to be a supporter of The American Legion member discount program, and is excited to announce the new and enhanced benefits that are available to Legionnaires in need of professional moving and storage. The benefits are exclusive to American Legion members, so please make sure that you are contacting all partners through the dedicated phone, web, and email addresses, provided below. If you call any of the providers directly, they will not know that you are a member, and you will not be qualified under the program.
Allied Van Lines member benefits include:
- Competitive pricing for interstate moving, in-storage transit, and packing costs
- Free, no obligation, price quotes
- Guaranteed pricing options available
- On-Time delivery pledge on shipments 3,50lbs or greater*
* When Allied Van Lines fails to perform transportation services within the period of time indicated on the Bill of Lading, Allied shall reimburse the shipper for reasonable commercial lodging expenses, and 50% of reasonable food costs resulting from the delay, up to 100% of the linehaul transportation charge. Terms and restrictions apply.
Please sign in to access member discount codes.