You have already read the front page story of Dispatch highlighting the new single sign-on that The American Legion rolled out as of Jan. 1. This is the first step of many exciting improvements to our web platforms that will build a foundation for the future for The American Legion. I’m very excited to be a part of this, and I hope you are too.
So take this initial step and re-register to continue accessing all the benefits that American Legion websites offer.
Part of the changes that are coming to improve user access and experience is with MyLegion.org. I hope you know that this site is a member-only benefit that I strongly encourage you to sign up and join if you are not already a user of it. If you are currently a member of MyLegion.org, I ask that you encourage your post members to join. As well as new members recruited into The American Legion.
MyLegion.org is a secure website that provides access to member-only information for American Legion and Sons of The American Legion members.
A few benefits of joining MyLegion include the ability to:
- Access to discount codes.
- Print your membership card.
- Manage your profile information such as address change.
- Manage subscriptions to Dispatch and The American Legion Magazine.
- Manage automatic membership renewal.
A few of the many benefits of MyLegion.org as a post adjutant include the ability to:
- View and edit member information.
- Manage post roster.
- Process membership.
- Create membership reports and labels.
- Identify members renewing online.
- Update electronically the Consolidated Post Report throughout the year.
In the coming months, I look forward to sharing with you all the new features that MyLegion.org will offer.