The American Legion has moved to a single sign-on for its collection of websites. This allows American Legion members and non-members who are registered users of American Legion national websites the need to only have one username and password when they visit and sign in to: Legion.org, MyLegion.org, Legiontown.org, Centennial.legion.org and Baseball.legion.org.
(Note: at this time, this requirement does not currently apply to registered users of the Emblem Sales website.)
In order to enjoy the benefit of this new single sign-on, current registered users of the aforementioned American Legion websites need to take a moment to re-register.
Follow the five steps below to set up your single sign-on account:
1. Click “Sign In” on an American Legion national website property. You will be taken to our SSO site,
2. Click “Register as a new user.” Fill in the form using your best contact email address and member ID (if applicable).
3. Enter and confirm your desired password.
4. Click “Finish” to receive your confirmation email.
5. In the confirmation email, click the link to confirm your account (check junk folder). The provided email will be from email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: You must confirm the sent confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk email folder if you don’t see this email in your inbox. This step finalizes your account for single sign-on access. If you have questions about the re-registration process, please visit our frequently asked questions and answers online at www.legion.org/dispatch/guides.