I am a Navy veteran and was discharged in November 1989. I reside in the state of Montana, and am wondering what educational benefits I may be entitled to receive when I enroll in college?

Unfortunately, with the GI Bill, you have 10 years from the date you were discharged to receive your veterans educational benefit, unless you have a disability. However, Montana-resident veterans are eligible for full tuition waivers at state-funded colleges and universities. Montana is not the only state that offers free or discounted education to veterans. To inquire about what benefits your state offers, go to www.gijobs.com/state-education-benefits-for-veterans.aspx.