I was recently discharged from the Army. I have heard a lot about Chapter 33, Post 9/11 GI Bill, but I am not sure what my next steps are regarding my GI Bill. Is there a program that can help me decide what career path to follow? Should I attend school, OJT (On the Job Training) or a flight school?

VA has a program that will provide personalized counseling and support to help guide you with your career path. This program is called “VA’s Education and Career Counseling.” To be eligible, you must be within a year from discharge or currently eligible for VA educational benefits. It is easy to apply for this personalized support, whether it is academic or adjustment counseling.
Just follow these steps:
• Log in to your eBenefits account at https://www.ebenefits.va.gov
• Select "Apply"
• Select "Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits"
• Apply for "Educational and Career Counseling"
If it is determined that you are eligible, you will be invited to attend an orientation session at the nearest VA regional office.