- 20 METERS: Second Saturday of each month, 14.275 MHz, 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time with Net Control, Bill, KI0CW, and Asst. Net Control, Everett, WA3DVO.
- 40 METERS: American Legion Post 28 Amateur Radio Club (KN4YQL), Spartanburg, SC, meets every Thursday on 7.267 MHz at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time. Calvin Bridges, KJ4HGT, American Legion Post 28 - Amateur Radio Coordinator.
- 80 METERS: K5TAL Net of the Gautier-Vancleave Post 1992, Gautier, MS holds a net every Wednesday on or near 3.862 MHz at 7 p.m. Central time. TALARC members from MS, AL, LA, AR, TN and TX (and anywhere else) are welcome and encouraged to join in.
- A new All-Voice Digital Net operates every Thursday at 7 p.m. Central time hosted by K5TAL at Mississippi American Legion Post 1992. See www.openquad.net for details about using your radio's DMR, D-Star, System Fusion, and other digital voice modes on a common net! Net Control is Lee, K5CUB, MS.
- The TALARC D-Star Net is held the first Monday of each month at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Reflector 56C. NCS is George KM4QOY from the Danville, Kentucky, American Legion Post 46/ Wilderness Road Amateur Radio Club, W4CDA.
- K5TAL of Mississippi Post 1992 also accepts quick D-Star checkins during their weekly 80m nets via Reflector 58B at 7 p.m. Central time every Wednesday. If you know D-Star, set your text to your call sign/K5TAL (ex: K9TAL/K5TAL). Net Control will acknowledge at end of net.
- KN4YQL of Spartanburg, South Carolina Post 28 listens for UHF calls through the Mt. Mitchell Repeater, N2GE-R, 145.190 [no tone], with access to the EchoLink Node 593509 also through the Mt. Mitchell Repeater. Every Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- K9TAL Check in to our long-standing EchoLink net on the second Saturday of each month at 12:00 noon Eastern time on the *FMCA-ARC* EchoLink Conference Node, which is hosted by the Family Motor Coach Association Amateur Radio Club. EchoLink NCS is Marty, W9WMJ, IN.
- KN4YQL Post 28, Spartanburg, South Carolina Post 28. EchoLink Node 593509 through the Mt. Mitchell Repeater. Every Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
TALARC 2020 Net Operations
|Mode||Day||Date||Time [Local]||Where to find the Net|
|D-STAR W4CDA||1st Monday||Sept 7||8:00 PM ET||D-Star REF56C|
|EchoLink K9TAL||2nd Saturday||Sept 12||12:00 NOON ET|| *FMCA-ARC*
|HF (20M) KI0CW, WA3DVO||2nd Saturday||Sept 12||1:00 PM ET||14.275 MHz [+/- 5 kHz]|
|HF (80M) K5TAL||Every Wednesday||Sept 2, 9, 16, 23, 30||7:00 PM CT||3.862 MHz [+/- 10 kHz]|
|Digital, All Voice K5TAL||Every Thursday||Sept 3, 10, 17, 24||7:00 PM CT||See www.openquad.net|
|HF (40M) KN4YQL||Every Thursday||Sept 3, 10, 17, 24||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET||7.267 MHz [+/- 5 kHz]|
|EchoLink KN4YQL||Every Thursday||Sept 3, 10, 17, 24||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET||Echolink Node 593509 via N2GE-R|
|D-STAR W4CDA||1st Monday||Oct 5||8:00 PM ET||D-Star REF56C|
ET = Eastern Time CT = Central Time MT = Mountain Time PT = Pacific Time
Does your American Legion post or radio club have a regularly scheduled net? Let us know—we will be glad to post your operating schedule here! email@example.com.
Updated: Sept 2, 2020