- 20 METERS: American Legion Post 275 Amateur Radio Team (N3TAL), Glenarden, MD. Second Saturday of each month, 14.275 MHz, 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time with Net Control Everett, WA3DVO.
- 40 METERS: American Legion Post 28 Amateur Radio Club (KN4YQL), Spartanburg, SC. Every Thursday on 7.267 MHz at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time with Net Control Calvin, KJ4HGT.
- 80 METERS: American Legion Post 1992 Jim Leist Memorial Amateur Radio Club (K5TAL), Gautier, MS. Every Wednesday on or near 3.862 MHz at 7 p.m. Central Daylight Time.
- All-Voice Digital Net: American Legion Post 1992 Jim Leist Memorial Amateur Radio Club (K5TAL), Gautier, MS. Every Thursday at 7 p.m. Central Time with Net Control Lee, K5CUB. See www.openquad.net for details about using your radio's DMR, D-Star, System Fusion, and other digital voice modes on a common net.
- D-Star Net: American Legion Post 46/ Wilderness Road Amateur Radio Club (W4CDA). First Monday of each month at 8 p.m. Eastern Time on Reflector 56C with Net Control George, KM4QOY .
- D-Star Check-In for K5TAL Wednesday Net: Mississippi Post 1992 also accepts quick D-Star check-ins during their weekly 80m nets via Reflector 58B at 7 p.m. Central Time every Wednesday. D-Star operators should set their text to their call sign/K5TAL (ex: K9TAL/K5TAL). Net Control will acknowledge at end of net.
- VHF/UHF Net: Post 28 KN4YQL of Spartanburg, SC, listens for calls through the Mt. Mitchell Repeater, N2GE-R, 145.190 [no tone]. Every Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- K9TAL EchoLink Conference Net: American Legion National HQ, Indianapolis, IN. Second Saturday of each month at 12:00 noon Eastern Time on the *FMCA-ARC* EchoLink Conference Node of the Family Motor Coach Association Amateur Radio Club. EchoLink NCS is Marty, W9WMJ.
- KN4YQL EchoLink Conference Net: Post 28, Spartanburg, SC. EchoLink Node 593509 through the Mt. Mitchell Repeater, N2GE-R. Every Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
TALARC 2021 Net Operations
|Mode||Day||Date||Time [Local]||Where to find the Net|
|D-STAR W4CDA||1st Monday||Apr 5||8:00 PM ET||D-Star REF56C|
|EchoLink K9TAL||2nd Saturday||Apr 10||12:00 NOON ET|| *FMCA-ARC*
|HF (20M) KI0CW, WA3DVO||2nd Saturday||Apr 10||1:00 PM ET||14.275 MHz [+/- 5 kHz]|
|HF (80M) K5TAL||Every Wednesday||Apr 7, 14, 21, 28||7:00 PM CT||3.862 MHz [+/- 10 kHz]|
|Digital, All Voice K5TAL||Every Thursday||Apr 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||7:00 PM CT||See www.openquad.net|
|HF (40M) KN4YQL||Every Thursday||Apr 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET||7.267 MHz [+/- 5 kHz]|
|EchoLink KN4YQL||Every Thursday||Apr 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET||Echolink Node 593509 via N2GE-R|
|WIRES-X N3TAL||Fourth Saturday||Apr 24||12 Noon ET||WIRES-X Post 275 Room, DTMF 21433|
|D-STAR W4CDA||1st Monday||May 3||8:00 PM ET||D-Star REF56C|
ET = Eastern Time CT = Central Time MT = Mountain Time PT = Pacific Time
Does your American Legion post or radio club have a regularly scheduled net? Let us know—we will be glad to post your operating schedule here! email@example.com.
Updated: April 2, 2021