- 20 METERS: American Legion Post 275 Amateur Radio Team (N3TAL), Glenarden, MD. Second Saturday of each month, 14.275 MHz, 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time with Net Control Everett, WA3DVO.
- 20 METERS: American Legion Post 10 Amateur Radio Club (N7ALA), Albany, OR. Every Monday on 14.250 MHz at 10:00 a.m. PT with Net Control Denise, N7OSU.
- 80 METERS: American Legion Post 28 Amateur Radio Club (KN4YQL), Spartanburg, SC. Every Thursday on 3.856 MHz at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time with Net Control Calvin, KJ4HGT.
- 80 METERS: American Legion Post 1992 Jim Leist Memorial Amateur Radio Club (K5TAL), Gautier, MS. Every Wednesday on or near 3.862 MHz at 7 p.m. Central Time with Net Control Don, WV5Q.
- All-Voice Digital Net: American Legion Post 1992 Jim Leist Memorial Amateur Radio Club (K5TAL), Gautier, MS. Every Thursday at 7 p.m. Central Time with Net Control Lee, K5CUB. See www.openquad.net for details about using your radio's DMR, D-Star, System Fusion, and other digital voice modes on a common net.
- Wires-X Net: American Legion Post 275 Amateur Radio Team (N3TAL), Glenarden, MD. Third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. ET on Post 275 Room, DTMF 21433, with Net Control Ken, KB3IIE.
- D-Star Net: American Legion Post 46/ Wilderness Road Amateur Radio Club (W4CDA), Danville, KY. First Monday of each month at 8 p.m. Eastern Time on Reflector 56C with Net Control George, KM4QOY .
- D-Star Check-In for K5TAL Wednesday Net: Mississippi Post 1992 also accepts quick D-Star check-ins during their weekly 80m nets via Reflector 58B at 7 p.m. Central Time every Wednesday. D-Star operators should set their text to their call sign/K5TAL (ex: K9TAL/K5TAL). Net Control will acknowledge at end of net.
- VHF/UHF Net: American Legion Post 28 Amateur Radio Club (KN4YQL), Spartanburg, SC, listens for calls through the Mt. Mitchell Repeater, N2GE-R, 145.190 [no tone]. Every Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
EchoLink / WinLink Nets
- K9TAL EchoLink Conference Net: American Legion National HQ, Indianapolis, IN. Second Saturday of each month at 12:00 noon Eastern Time on the *FMCA-ARC* EchoLink Conference Node of the Family Motor Coach Association Amateur Radio Club. EchoLink NCS is Marty W9WMJ, Josh N9MEM, Bill NZ9S and Mike W9MNA.
- KN4YQL EchoLink Conference Net: Post 28, Spartanburg, SC. EchoLink Node 593509 through the Mt. Mitchell Repeater, N2GE-R. Every Thursday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- WinLink Net: American Legion Post 42 Amateur Radio Club (KB4KY), Bardstown, KY. Every Friday, 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. ET with Net Control George, N2GWK. See https://tinyurl.com/AMLEG-Invitation.
Special Notice: New American Legion WinLink Net
You are invited to join with The American Legion Nelson County Post 42 WinLink Net every Friday. The net is open to all licensed Radio Amateurs; you do not need to be a member of The American Legion to join in. To receive periodic information and reports about the net, visit The American Legion Post 42 WinLink Net group at: https://groups.io/g/AMLEGPost42WinlinkNet
The net operates each Friday from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM ET. You may check-in anytime between Wednesday and Sunday Midnight following the net.
What to send: WinLink Net Check-In Template (Preferred) or Plain Text Message
Send To: N2GWK, or to the alternate NCS when specified
Subject Line: AMLEG Post 42 WinLink Check-In (or the subject line generated by the Form)
Msg. Body: Call Sign, Name, City, County, State, Mode
Example: N2GWK, GEORGE, BARDSTOWN, NELSON, KY, HF VARA
- If you have not yet implemented WinLink, go to www.winlink.org, register and download WinLink Express.
- If you are using the WinLink Check-in Template, please include your Decimal GPS coordinates in your message.
- Send your WinLink message to N2GWK via any available RMS Gateway, or Telnet if you do not have RF capability.
- Net results will be reported by Tuesday evening following the net:
TALARC 2021 Net Operations
|Mode||Day||Date||Time [Local]||Where to find the Net|
|D-STAR W4CDA||1st Monday||July 5||8:00 PM ET||D-Star REF56C|
|EchoLink K9TAL||2nd Saturday||July 10||12:00 NOON ET|| *FMCA-ARC*
|HF (20m) N3TAL||2nd Saturday||July 10||1:00 PM ET||14.275 MHz [+/- 5 kHz]|
|HF (20m) N7ALA||Each Monday||Begins July 26||10:00 AM PT||14.250 MHz [+/- 5 kHz]|
|HF (80M) K5TAL||Each Wednesday||July 7, 14, 21, 28||7:00 PM CT||3.862 MHz [+/- 10 kHz]|
|Digital, All Voice K5TAL||Each Thursday||July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||7:00 PM CT||See www.openquad.net|
|HF (80m) KN4YQL||Each Thursday||July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET||3.856 MHz [+/- 5 kHz]|
|EchoLink KN4YQL||Each Thursday||July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM ET||Echolink Node 593509 via N2GE-R|
|WIRES-X N3TAL||3rd Tuesday||July 20||7:00 PM ET||WIRES-X Post 275 Room, DTMF 21433|
|D-STAR W4CDA||1st Monday||Aug 2||8:00 PM ET||D-Star REF56C|
Does your American Legion post or radio club have a regularly scheduled net? Let us know—we will be glad to post your operating schedule here! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: July 26, 2021