If you haven't logged in or registered on the website recently, you'll have to re-register. If you cannot successfully login, we recommend using the instructions below to make sure your account is current.
Here is how to register or make sure you are registered.
- Click on SIGN IN
- On the next screen, click on "Register" (top right corner above Username field)
- Enter your email address and NEXT
- If you receive a message that says "User registered" skip to the last step. If you did NOT get that message, go to the next step.
- Enter your name, check the boxes granting permission for The American Legion to store data, and click NEXT
- Enter password and confirm password
- Click the "Finish Registration" button
- When you finish registration you will receive a confirmation email. Clicking the link in that email will confirm your account. The provided email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk email folder if you do not see this email in your inbox. This step finalizes your account for single sign-on access.
- If you received a "User registered" message, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your email to verify account. The OTP email contains a code that must be entered into the registration form. After entering this code, you will be signed in or presented with additional instructions to complete the process. If you have tried to register your User Email more than once, you may have multiple OTP emails - so, check the email timestamp and use the most recent one. Please note that only the most recent OTP code will work.