Welcome to The American Legion Legacy Scholarship application page.
To qualify and apply for The American Legion Legacy Scholarship, you must be able to answer YES to the following 3 questions.
- Are you currently a high school senior and/or accepted at or attending an institution of higher education?
- Is your institution of higher education a nonprofit and regionally-accredited institution? (If you are unsure, contact your institution's admission office. Regional accreditation applies to the whole school not a program.)
- Does at least one of the following statements apply to you?
- A legal parent of mine died while serving on active duty, U.S. military service on or after September 11, 2001. (Does not have to be a death out-of-country or in combat.)
- A legal parent of mine is a Post-9/11 veteran of the U.S. military, who has been given a disability rating of 50% or higher by the Veterans Administration.
If you can answer YES to the previous 3 questions, you may fill out this online application.
If you have already created an account on the Legion.org website, please sign in now. If you have not created an account on the Legion.org website, please click on the Register button below to sign up and get started.
If you already have an account.
If you do not yet have an account.