Constructed adjacent to the original building on the then Wayne Post 64 campus, the sundial represents branches of the armed forces. Originally, the sundial was ringed with concrete benches to allow people to sit and reflect.
Date of Installation:
May 27, 1951
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Wayne Post 64
601 South Holt Road Indianapolis, IN 46241
Published on November 20, 2016