This monument was erected by the Phil Sheridan Post, Woman’s Relief Corp, Auxiliary to the GAR in 1923 in memory of the union veterans of the civil war. The monument stands prominently over graves of union veterans buried in the “Silent Camp” section of Morris Hill Cemetery in Boise, Idaho.
Date of Installation:
January 1, 1923
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Phil Sheridan Post, Woman’s Relief Corp, Auxiliary to the GAR
Memorial War Era(s):
317 N Latah St Boise, ID 83702
Published on January 31, 2017