This monument, which cost $137, was erected at Pioneer Cemetery in Boise, Idaho and unveiled on May 9, 1896 by the Woman’s Relief Corp of the GAR, Phil Sheridan Post. It is dedicated to the memory of the unknown union dead.
Date of Installation:
May 9, 1896
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Woman’s Relief Corp of the GAR, Phil Sheridan Post
Memorial War Era(s):
460 E Warm Springs Ave Boise, ID 83712
Published on February 1, 2017