Bronze plaque installed in the outside foyer of Pittsburgh’s City-County Building. An Honor roll style monument in memory of the Polish who served as volunteers in Pennsylvania Regiments during the Civil War 1861-1865.
Date of Installation:
September 26, 1964
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Central Council of Polish Organizations
Memorial War Era(s):
City-County Building 414 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Published on March 22, 2019