Rough hewn granite block with bronze plaques in honor of those men from Parnassus, Pennsylvania who answered their nation’s call to serve.
Date of Installation:
May 30, 1920
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Citizens of Parnassus, PA.
Memorial War Era(s):
Traffic island at intersection of Main Street and Fourth Street Parnassus, PA. 15068 Parnassus was in 1920 an independent borough, but is now part of the City of New Kensington, Westmoreland County,Pennsylvania.
Published on April 20, 2019