In honor of the men and women who served our country during WW II and the Korean Conflict. In 1952 this monument was installed at the point of Howell Street and Broad Street in Hillsdale, Michigan. In 2014 the monument was moved to the Hillsdale County Courthouse lawn along with other veteran monuments.
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Mothers of World War II Unit 12 Hillsdale, Michigan
Memorial War Era(s):
Hillsdale County Courthouse 29 N Howell Street Hillsdale, MI 49242
Published on June 30, 2019