Flag plaza in honor of those who served in the American Revolution. The Old Stone Church founded in 1834 was built on the route of the Northern Turnpike which ran from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Date of Installation:
May 31, 1976
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Monroeville (PA.) Memorial Committee, American Legion Post 820, Jewish War Veterans Post 718 & VFW Post 5714
Memorial War Era(s):
Old Stone Church 3984 Monroeville Boulevard (at intersection with Stroschien Road) Monroeville, PA 15146 40 Degrees 26’ 11” North 79 Degrees 46’ 19” West Monroeville is a Municipality located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Published on October 14, 2019