Statue of Our Lady of Victory in honor of students, alumni and their families who served in World War II. Bronze plaques honoring those who served in Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama & the Persian Gulf War were added at later dates. Memorial is maintained by Sigma Nu Fraternity.
Date of Installation:
September 3, 1945
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Students, Faculty & Alumni of Duquesne University
Memorial War Era(s):
Duquesne University Campus Off McAnulty Drive between Hanley Hall (Law School)& Canevin Hall. Pittsburgh, PA 15282 40 Degrees 26’ 11” North 79 Degrees 59’ 33” West Duquesne University is located in the Uptown section of the City of Pittsburgh , Allegheny County , Pennsylvania.
Published on October 19, 2019