The monument is located in the front of the Lawrence County Courthouse in Moulton. It was dedicated to the men from Lawrence County who elected to leave family and home to serve the Confederate States of America in 1861-1865. It acknowledges the regiments the men served in during that conflict.
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Lt. J. K. McBride Camp 241 and the Alabama Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans
Memorial War Era(s):
14451 Market Street Moulton, Alabama 35650
Published on April 8, 2021