A tribute to the men of the Union Army who preserved the Republic. A typical post-Civil War memorial featuring a granite statue of an enlisted man at the top of a very high granite base. Estimated to be at least 30 feet high.
Date of Installation:
July 4, 1890
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Citizens of Bedford County, Pennsylvania
Memorial War Era(s):
A small park at the intersection of Penn and Juliana Streets, Bedford, PA 15522 Across Juliana Street from the Bedford County Courthouse. 40 Degrees 1’ 3” North 78 Degrees 30’ 14” West Bedford is a borough located in Bedford County, Pennsylvania.
Published on September 8, 2021