A bronze plaque honor-roll style monument to the staff, resident and intern doctors from these two Pittsburgh hospitals who served in World War II. Note: only doctors are remembered in this honor roll, not nurses or regular employees.
Date of Installation:
August 15, 1946
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Presbyterian Hospital & Women’s Hospital
Memorial War Era(s):
On the grounds of the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall, on the Bigelow Boulevard side of the building. 4141 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15213. It is adjacent to the University of Pittsburgh, in the Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh. 40 Degrees 26’ 41” North 79 Degrees 57’ 22” East Pittsburgh is a city located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Published on September 26, 2021