A framed paper document containing the names of parishioners who served their country in World War II, including five women who served in the Army, Navy and Marines. The parish was founded in 1706 with the present building dating from 1792.
Date of Installation:
January 4, 1946
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Parishioners of San Felipe de Nari Church
Memorial War Era(s):
San Felipe de Neri Church, Old Town Plaza, 2005 North Plaza NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104. 35 Degrees 5’ 48” North 106 Degrees 40’ 11” West Albuquerque is a city located in Bernalillo County, N.M.
Published on October 15, 2022