Brass plaque on stone. Inscription: "DEDICATED BY THE AMERICAN LEGION ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE OF NAPA AS A MEMORIAL TO THE NAPA COUNTY MEN WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES TO THEIR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WAR MAY 30 1929."
Date of Installation:
May 30, 1929
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Memorial War Era(s):
Fuller Park, Oak Street and Jefferson Street, Napa, CA
Published on January 5, 2023