The American Legion and the Department of Veterans Affairs will team up for a Twitter chat on June 7 to share information on VA connected health-care programs such as My HealtheVet, VA Telehealth video appointments using VA Video Connect, and more than two dozen mobile apps for veterans on the VA App Store.
The Legion will host the chat on its Twitter page beginning at 1 p.m. ET using the hashtag #ConnectedCareChat. Legion representatives will ask questions about VA connected health-care tools and get answers and additional information on the Veterans Health Administration’s Office of Connected Care. Twitter users also will be able to ask questions during the chat.
• Register – to add this event to your calendar.
• Visit – The American Legion’s Twitter page on June 7 at 1 p.m. ET.
• Search – the hashtag #ConnectedCareChat in the Twitter search box or by clicking #ConnectedCareChat anywhere on The American Legion’s or VHA’s Twitter pages during the event. Use the hashtag to find Twitter users discussing the chat.
• Join – the discussion in one of two ways: either click the Reply button on the tweet you’d like to respond to, or type your comment or question, and make sure to use the hashtag #ConnectedCareChat in your post.
• Type your question or comment in your own tweet. Make sure to use the hashtag #ConnectedCareChat.
VA subject matter experts will respond to questions and comments either during or soon after the live event.