Google +LinkedInPinterestYouTubeInstagramTwitterFacebook

E-Cigarettes

In the April 2014 American Legion issue, there is an article about electronic cigarettes and their possible dangers and if they are successful. I am disgusted because - we already know the dangers of cigarettes and the 60 some chemicals in them including arsenic, tar, carbon monoxide etc, but they are legal - they are a big source of tax revenue to our incompetents in Washington - so they are blessed.

Like alcohol vs. pot. Booze has killed millions, on the road and at home - but pot is being scrutinized over and over and over - but wait! When the prostitutes in D.C. learn how they can get tax money from pot - it'll be legalized nationwide within a year!

What ever happened to "We the people . . ." Why do we have such a sick, perverted, dishonest, and lying group of clowns running their own agendas in Washington? I salute the flag because I honor those who have given their lives and those, like me, have served. I spit on the "career politicians."

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Refresh Type the characters you see in this picture.
Type the characters you see in the picture; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.  Switch to audio verification.

Tell us what you think