The American Legion Media Alliance held its Media Training Workshop during the 103rd National Convention in Milwaukee. The workshop presentations were recorded and are now available for viewing and promoting at the post, district and department level.
Access the eight video presentations here. They are:
1. Best practices for using The American Legion’s Style Guide
2. How to use texting to communicate with membership
3. Best practices for hosting virtual meetings
4. Best practices for photography
5. Facebook, part 1: The how and why of starting your post’s Facebook page
6. Facebook, part 2: How to create a membership renewal campaign on Facebook
7. Facebook, part 3: How to use Facebook advertising/promotions to grow membership or donations
8. The American Legion’s Be the One campaign
TALMA membership renewal
It’s that time of year to renew your membership in TALMA for the 2022-23 year. Renewal can easily be done online at legion.org/talma/join. A great incentive to renewing and joining TALMA right now is a copy of The American Legion’s Public Relations Toolkit. So don’t wait! Renew and join now.
If you know of a post, district or department Legion Family member who could also benefit from membership in TALMA. Share with them the benefits of joining for only $15 a year:
· A press credential with lanyard.
· Free entry into the annual contest.
· Virtual training sessions.
· Resources for promoting Legion programs, post activities and more.
· Subscription to a regular e-newsletter.
· Access to a members-only private Facebook group