Sandstone wall with bronze plaques honoring local Oakdale, Pennsylvania residents and those who attended the Boy’s Industrial School who served in our nation's wars. The original monument was destroyed in a flood, but was rebuilt with new bronze plates. The rededication occurred on May 29, 2006.
Date of Installation:
November 11, 1923
Organization Responsible for Installation:
Citizens of Oakdale, Pennsylvania
Memorial War Era(s):
5024 Noblestown Road Oakdale, PA 15071 Next to Oakdale Masonic Lodge 40 Degrees 23’ 52” North 80 Degrees 11’ 6” West Oakdale is a borough located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Published on October 1, 2020