- Sample event registration/release form
- Riding for America's Future Flyer
- Resolution No. 5 2021
- Department Guidance for ALR Programs
2022 Legacy Run Required Forms
To participate in the 2022 Legacy Run, you must complete registration as well as download, print, fill out, and bring the following documents to check-in.
- 2022 PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION/RELEASE FORM WAIVER, RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY AND ASSIGNMENT OF CLAIMS
- 2022 Legion Riders Medical Card
2022 Legacy Run Trip Details
- Day 1 Legacy Run 2022 - Mobile to Tupelo
- Day 2 Legacy Run 2022 - Tupelo to Paducah
- Day 3 Legacy Run 2022 - Paducah to Litchfield
- Day 4 Legacy Run 2022 - Litchfield to Belvidere
- Day 5 Legacy Run 2022 - Belvidere to Oak Creek
2022 Legacy Run Misc
- 2022 Legacy Run Hotel List
Order Legacy Run 2022 T-Shirts here. Important: The deadline for ordering shirts for Legacy Run is July 28th. Orders after July 28th will be shipped in October.
You can find the National American Legion Rider Advisory Committee contact information and map on the CONTACTS page.
Disclaimer of Liability: With respect to information contained in these links neither The American Legion nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process implemented at the post or department level. You should consult your department for program operations and/or your own counsel for "best practices" when dealing with any business operations.